Thursday, April 18, 2013

Museum


Shortly after I paid a visit to that remarkable sandwich company, I had a day off and decided to bring Euterpe to the Space Museum.

It was a chilly afternoon with occasional shower. To my surprise, the queue outside the box office was exceptionally long, and it took really a while for the two of us to get our tickets. We managed to fix up two seats for a 3D movie one-and-a-half hour later, and, naturally, we went to the exhibition halls to kill the time.

I must say I am no astronomers and my knowledge on constellation largely comes from Masami Kurumada (車田正美). Nonetheless, as an expired astrologist, I was imagining I know enough to bluff for 90 minutes.

But there was no need. There were short games and videos and live-demos here and there. The time just flied, and, when we settled ourselves under the hemispheric theatre, you know what - Euterpe was fast asleep.

***************
On our way home, I asked my princess, "Girl, what do you think about the Museum?"

"Why! It's gorgeous. Maybe Adler can join us next time. But, daddy, no more 3D movie for me. It is rather boring - and I feel dizzy with that funny glasses!"

I laughed and nodded.

No comments: