Friday, April 26, 2013

Wife

Some of you may remember the little story about an American president and his people from Texas that I mentioned here some weeks ago.

The story obviously did not end there. Unfortunately I know very little about the happenings after the dinner talk amongst the senators. Nonetheless, we may want to have a glimpse on the things from a slightly different angle.

Here is the excerpt of a letter written by the First Lady to M, the Senator of Massachusetts.

************************

My dear friend,

I am sure you know what happened to Barack recently. As his wife, I feel obliged to come out and say something for my husband.

You know, Barack is born and brought up in this country. He is all from America, and all for America. Ever since he decided to become a statesman, everything he does is for a better America tomorrow.

(To be continued.)

No comments: