Sunday, September 15, 2013

Boss

You may ask: How did the other side respond to my teasing?

No. Nothing. Noted and thanks.

I was wrong: If they could understand what I mean, they would not ask that very question at the very first beginning!

********************
But, when I come to think of it, I do miss my (previous) supervisors.

The first one I had, when I first became a medical officer, is now one of the most busy private gastroenterologists in the city.
The one I had when I sat for my membership examination is a respiratory physician with a terrific business.
While doing my specialty training, I had two supervisors. One changed his specialty and became a full time administrator (now retired and is doing part time job to teach risk management). The other is... Oh, I shouldn't say what the man who used to have a moustache is doing.
And, my last supervisor - when I was doing overseas training - became the dean of his own medical school.

I still remember his warm smile when he welcomed me in his laboratory.

No comments: