Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Purpose

To the surprise of K, the rower nods eagerly to the comment, "Very true. Too true - bitterly so. But a dream is something we should pursue on our own. There is little point to let the others know."

"Very well said," F says. He seems to have forgotten their difference in opinion,

"Agree." K is happy to see the other two men are in harmony again, "Nonetheless, may I ask why do you want to go to the North Pole?"

"Very simple for me. I wish to appreciate the aurora." The adventurer says.

"Em... I want to compare the effects of true north (正北) and magnetic north (磁北) on Feng Shui..." The rower murmurs reluctantly.

"Alas, in spite of your brilliant tactics and exceptional skill, I must say your goal is rather disappointing!" The adventurer smiles - he has his full sense of pride returned by now.

No comments: