Sunday, September 8, 2013

Direction

K is dumbfound to hear such a reply, while F is certainly excited to encounter someone who has the same goal.

"That's brilliant! We can go together. How are you going to start from here?" The adventurer says.

K frowns. He is not sure why F asks that question if he has the Polaris as the answer. But the rower does not seem to notice the facial contracture of the aborigine, "Alas, that's exactly why I'm here. I am sailing to Taipei."

The other two men look at each other. For sure they are no idiot and know their whereabout on the Earth. F breaks into laughter, "Hey man! That's not to the north - you're heading west!"

"I know," the rower looks calm, "Although my destination is the North Pole, it doesn't mean that I have always to go north - there are many alternative routes."

No comments: