Wednesday, October 9, 2013

1992

Dear XX,

Are you a CU student now? Or did you graduate in 1992?

Szeto

************************
(I asked about 1992 because her email address includes this number. A reply came the next day.)

Dear Prof. Szeto

Graduated in 1992 ? Oh, I'm not that old ................
Yep ,I'm a medical student but not under CUHK ,but I did have some friends in CU med school ,and we found this notes was quite useful for us .

I just want to have a try and never expect you will reply me, but I must say this notes is excellent .Dear professor ,will you publish this notes in one day ? I must be the first one to buy it .

Best regards
XX

************************
I must say by then I became curious with whom I was communicating, and I could not resist the temptation of playing Sherlock Holmes.

No comments: