Monday, October 7, 2013

Comment

Recently, I received from someone I don't know a comment to one of my blog entries. Simple as it first seems, the story is not without interesting points.

Let me show you our communication verbatim.

************************
Dear Prof.Szeto

So sorry to bother you.
I read your draft published in the section of specialty on ccszetogroup
(https://XXX )

Wow,I think it's brilliant notes for medical students and doctors,but I'm so depressed to find that many chapters were lost .

So I just wonder will you finish the notes in one day ?

Looking forwards to " CC Szeto notes" !!!

Best regards

XX

************************
The notes that she refers to are a collection of my own reading notes that I compiled every now and then over the years. They are primarily for my personal reference and not meant to be complete. Nonetheless, I put them, along with my lecture PowerPoint, on a web page that I rent from Google, so that students could download if they like. The problem is I did not update my web page for some years, and my new PowerPoint slides are now on our faculty website.

(To be continued.)

No comments: