Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Cover

Discerning visitors of this site may notice I changed the profile picture recently.

Oh, it is still The Scream of Edvard Munch, just that the colour tone of the picture is slightly different from the previous one. (For reasons that I use it as the profile picture, see http://ccszeto.blogspot.hk/2008/02/scream.html) However, the sequence of event was slightly more complicated than it appears.

It goes like this: In the past few weeks, I noted that my profile picture did not show up in the blog site. I first thought it was a server or software problem, but it didn't resolve after a period of observation. My next working diagnosis was there are copyright issues and The Scream could not be used as the profile picture.

Therefore, I tried to find a new picture to represent myself.

But, what should I use?

PS. Oh, no, not my Facebook picture.

No comments: