Friday, August 31, 2012

Avoid

For one reason or another I attended two birthday parties of the same person within five days.

I shall not elaborate further on the other happenings during the two evenings. Nonetheless, a list of criteria for bad restaurants that I'll try my best to avoid came through my mind.

Here you go:
  • aggressive air conditioning
  • too many options on the menu
  • waiters keep selling expensive dishes
  • fixed gigantic dish portions
  • restaurants that newly open its first branch store
  • generous use of gold, truffles, and so forth
  • emphasize on healthy food
  • eat-all-you-can places
  • famous for salmon sushi
  • famous for its secrete recipe 
No, I'm not against shark fin - although I am not fond of it either.

1 comment:

TW said...

"waiters keep selling expensive dishes"
I hate this one, usually I just reply that I am allergic to ALL seafood.