Sunday, August 12, 2012

Leisure


The English examination took close to two hours, and, for obvious reasons, parents were not allowed to stay.

You may ask: How did I spend the time?

I must say if it was not a hot and misty Sunday afternoon, I would go for a walk in the Hong Kong Park, which is just next to the British Council.

But, given that the weather was so unforgiving, I just went to a convenient store nearby, bought a can of ice coffee and another bottle of Coke Zero, dived back to the Pacific Place, settled myself on a comfy chair, took out the Kindle from my bag, and began reading jurnal articles that I downloaded in the past month.

Believe it or not, I consider that one-and-a-half hour the most relaxed and enjoyable moment for me in the entire month.

既自以心為營役,兮惆悵而獨悲?

No comments: